Saturday, January 31, 2009

Congratulations to the Raja & Permaisuri Sehari...

Wow! I just realized that it's been 6 years since I was last able to call myself a high school student, not counting the couple of years I spent in VI of course... I just got back from an ex-schoolmates' wedding in Titiwangsa, and it felt like a big reunion! Somehow it seemed like everybody's still the same, like the day I last saw them in Melawati. A vivid flashback ran accross my mind, of how we all used to lepak together in school, gelak-ketawa dan suka-duka bersama... Sure, I unintentionally forgot some people's names, but those faces managed to reorganize the puzzle of memories that I've always had with me....

To the Bride & Groom, my kelas sebelah schoolmates Anis & Syazana.... I wish you the best for your marriage. It was nice to see it end this blissful way, having seen you grow together for so long since high school. I think you both deserve each other, and all the happiness in the world. Congratulations once again!

p/s: To the girl who was in gold, you looked lovely this evening... =)

No comments: