Monday, November 17, 2008

My All New Subaru Blue Room

Oh boy! Feels like my spine is about to fracture into a million pieces! My limbs are literally dangling right now. I just finished painting every nook and cranny of my room... all on my own! Who would've thought that such a tiny room would require that much work...

Started cleaning my "after-tornado" room at noon yesterday, took half a day just to clear up all the mess. The bed, the book shelves, and the work desk had all been moved about to give more space for the "special operation" =P. Painting begun at 11.00p.m. and I retired at around 2.00 a.m. That was just for 1 and a half walls! Woke up at 10.00 this morning and went straight to work after a bath and a breakfast. Guess what time I finished everything... 8.00p.m.! Gave up on the cleaning as I can hardly move... So I guess that will have to wait till tomorrow morning! =D

Here's my all new "Subaru Blue" room...

No comments: