Tuesday, December 16, 2008

FYP 2: Dreadful Tasks

It has already been 2 and a half weeks since I started this semester, but my FYP Logbook has yet to include new updates. Gosh! It couldn't have been a more sluggish of a start. As mentioned I've managed to acquire some help from our neighbouring university, UPM. A thousand thank you's to Dr. H'ng Paik San of the Forestry Faculty who has kindly agreed to help with the fabrication of my specimens. The next problem would be to find the carbon fiber cloth. RaceCraft has given me a bit of hope when I called them earlier, saying that they will get back to me with the details.

Hopefully everything goes well so I could start the fabrication by the beginning of next week. I can afford no delays anymore, if I am at all to submit Progress Report 3 by the 16th of next month. Let us all pray...

No comments: