Friday, October 17, 2008

FYP 1 Presentation (Done)

Phew! Such a relief that it's the end of the week again... My legs are aching cause' of the crawl I was stuck in earlier. Maklumlah, kereta transmisi manual... =P The jam was horrible throughout the entire stretch of Jln Tun Razak. I think if it were to continue raining every evening like it did, I'll be developing a herculean left leg by next week! =P

Final Year Project Presentation went ok I guess, with a few hiccups here and there. The other panels were cool, but my supervisor was suddenly possessed when it came to her students' turn to present. And so the blows came unexpectedly. Q&A session became a nightmare for us. It was worse for some of my peers who had to listen to her music... Don't get me wrong. I understand that she just had to be a bit firm then, so that we don't take presentations lightly.

At least one battle is over with. It's now time to plan ahead on how I'm going to approach the upcoming finals. Fatigue is slowly catching up with me, but I think now is even more the time to prove myself again. So wish me luck!

No comments: